TRAINING: Digital strategy development
Working with participants' real-life examples, the Digital Strategy Development workshop helps participants unpack the challenges of digital strategy development and implementation.
in a nutshell
* A framework for digital strategy development
* How to get the cross-organisational buy-in and support
WHO: Digital managers and senior managers looking after strategy development
WHERE: London, location TBC
If you'd like to attend this training, please register below. As soon as we have the minimum number of participants (four), I'll be in touch to arrange a date of the training.
You can also signup to my emails, sent occasionally, to hear about events and digital leadership tips.
the workshop covers
The workshop covers digital strategy development, providing participants with models that can be used to develop and implement a digital strategy:
* Digital strategy model - helps ensure that all areas are considered in the process – from objectives, purpose of digital to staffing, processes and systems the organisation needs to achieve the identified digital objectives.
* An integrated planning model - which helps digital teams/Digital Leads coordinate messaging through different (digital) channels. It is especially good at dealing with competing priorities and pressures different teams in an organisation put on communications and digital teams
* Audience journeys and planning model – helps ensure that channels audiences are likely to use are covered in communications/digital planning
Alongside this the training would look at softer skills - selling in the strategy and influencing up in the organisation. Essential to get the implementation on the successful path!
* Digital leadership: What are the challenges for your organisation's Digital Leads and how can they be overcome? How can the Digital Leads and Senior managers best support each other?
* Digital implementation: How are stakeholders getting involved with Digital across the organisation? What planning and implementation processes work /don't work?
At the end of this workshop participants will have a framework for digital strategy development – whether this is a cross-organisational strategy specific to their organisation or just a strategy for a marketing/advocacy campaign which they are planning with other teams in the organisation. More importantly, participants will gain tips on how to get the cross-organisational buy-in and support.